The Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) was formed in 1989 and is the worldwide authority for professionals dedicated to the process of winning business through proposals, bids, tenders, and presentations. APMP promotes the professional growth of its members by advancing the arts, sciences, and technologies of winning business.
Reasons to Join APMP:
- Learn the industry’s best practices
- Earn industry certification recognised by employers and professionals throughout the world as the industry standard
- Network with thousands of proposal professionals around the world
- Access the industry’s best practices through the APMP’s Body of Knowledge
- Participate in the industry’s best education programmes globally
- Attend APMP’s conferences for proposal professionals
- Download hundreds of articles and presentations on www.apmp.org
- Benchmark against salary surveys
- Advance your career.
APMP South Africa (SA) Chapter
The APMP SA Chapter was formed in 2009 and is dedicated to increasing recognition in our region and to expanding into the rest of Africa.
APMP SA Committee
The APMP SA Chapter is run by a hardworking committee of volunteers from our profession who provide their time because they are committed to furthering the professionalism of proposal management and coaching.
2017 Chapter Committee
The APMP is head-quartered in the USA and has 26 chapters across the globe.