APMP offers the world’s first Professional Accreditation Program for those working in a bid and proposal environment. The Program uses a process of examination and competency-based assessment, which is consistent and measured against world best practice standards.
There are three levels of accreditation - Foundation; Practitioner and Professional. Each level is tested in a different way and each requires a minimum level of experience. To maintain accreditation individuals are required to participate in a Continuing Professional Development program, earning CEU (Continuing Education Unit) credits in accordance with defined standards.
More information per level:
Foundation Level Practitioner Level
Continuing Professional Development
CPD is the means by which members of professional associations maintain, improve and broaden their knowledge and skills and develop the personal qualities required in their professional lives. CPD is demonstrated by the earning of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by accredited individuals.
This can be achieved by obtaining and developing a wide range of knowledge, skills and experience, which are not normally acquired during initial training or routine work, and which together develop and maintain competence to practice.
The purpose of the APMP’s CPD programme is to:
• enhance the ongoing professional development of those accredited
• encourage and recognize individual learning opportunities
• offer a standardized and objective mechanism for attaining and recording professional development activities
• sustain the APMP as a globally recognized accreditation credential that meets international standards
Here is how to get to the web page to log your CEU's:
1. First log in with your username and password on the APMP Home Page www.apmp.org.
2. Under "my Profile" in right hand margin find "My Profile" and click on it
3. You will find an Icon and the word "Certifications"
4. Enter your CEU's under Journal Entries.
The expiration date is two years from when you received your certification and every 2 years thereafter.
for more information